Is MonaLisa Touch For me?
Vaginal Rejuvenation in San Francisco
As women age and go through menopause, estrogen production declines. This can happen naturally or because of treatment for cancer or other surgical procedures.
The lack of estrogen can cause symptoms such as vaginal dryness, itching, urinary incontinence as well as painful intercourse, all of which can negatively impact your life. Also known as Vaginal Atrophy, the thinning, drying, and inflammation of vaginal walls experienced by many women is due to this reduction in estrogen.
MonaLisa Touch™ laser treatment can help relieve these symptoms by encouraging new collagen growth to restore vaginal health and functionality.
Consider These Questions Before MonaLisa Touch
- Do you have vaginal discomfort symptoms on a regular basis?
- Are you post menopausal?
- Have you been through cancer treatment?
- Do you choose not (or cannot) use estrogen/hormone therapies?
- Are you experiencing urinary problems?
- Do your symptoms affect sleep, travel, sport or social activities?
- Would you like to be able to have sexual intercourse without discomfort?
- Are you experiencing dryness, itching, discharge, odor, irritation or tenderness?
- Would you like to revitalize your vaginal and vulvar area?
MonaLisa Touch Success Stories
Below are some testimonials from women who have had the MonaLisa Touch Treatment
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, MonaLisa Touch may be the right for you. Your doctor will know for sure.